Help with wefts

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey cassie, i am very sorry to hear this, anyone who ever has a problem with our wefts just needs to get in contact and we will look into it.. we offer a new prestige range of hair also, in the world of hair supplying its a tough game to get 100% success in the buying process but we do only have a small % of wefts we have ever come across, please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you xx
Fabulong isn't that great really. I installed a weft on my sister to try and it was matting from the get go. Most people on here say the same.

Hey,
the picture hollie posted was using our new range, the hair is incredible and there is nothing like it on the market! xxx

I found the samples from Fabulong (they sent so many ) to be amazing aswell. That's a shame if they aren't very good, I had saw last night aswell is it Hollie posted a fitting of Fabulong last night and it was unreal

but there does seems to be a big difference in the individuals to the wefts across the board?

What would you reccomend?

Angel remy were my main supplier before but I was having a few issues b4 I finished up, and it's put me off using them again and the fact they always seem to be out of stock and the wefts shed hair crazy amounts (although I've saw weft sealers now so this could help?)

I'm going on holiday, so need something fast so any help greatly appreciated x[/QUO

please let us know if you would like to purchase a weft from the new range at a trial price, this is the only way you will be able to see the quality yourself.

xx
I have tried the samples of most brands I got but unfortunately they don't all give weft supply's and that's my most popular method :(

I've tried Angel remy and transform mixed now on myself but if I have to keep buying them all to fit in myself it will cost me a fortune :(

Was just looking to see if anyone regularly uses one of the brands for the wefts so I can try another one on myself just now as I need to replace what I have in at present which has only lasted 5weeks.

Thanks x[/QUOTEl

hey cassie, i am very sorry to hear this, anyone who ever has a problem with our wefts just needs to get in contact and we will look into it.. we offer a new prestige range of hair also, in the world of hair supplying its a tough game to get 100% success in the buying process but we do only have a small % of wefts we have ever come across, please let us know if there is anything more we can do for you xx

It was i while ago i got them. I decided to trial them on her. The 18" was fine but the 22" was really knotty after the first wash. Even I, being a hairdresser struggled to detangle them. After a few weeks we had to take them out because she just couldn't handle drying them herself because they got so knotty and would jump back up when they'd been detangled, it was like it wasn't cuticle correct. We turned them into clip ins and avoided washing them since. It just really put me off and I wouldn't want to risk it again xx

please let us know if you would like to purchase a weft from the new range at a trial price, this is the only way you will be able to see the quality yourself.

xx

Hi I would be interested in trial img out the new range, can you send me over the prices please x

Fabu long wefts are lovely.

Hi I would be interested in trial img out the new range, can you send me over the prices please x

please can i have your email address and i will send you the details xx

I offer fabulong as a higher end range and all my clients love it, had no complaints, people have worn it on holiday etc. One lady has one of the lightest blondes and has had it since January, and it doesnt even really need replacing but she just wants new hair.

xx
I may be interested in a weft at a trial price as I'm looking for a new supplier. How should I contact you? Xx

I offer fabulong as a higher end range and all my clients love it, had no complaints, people have worn it on holiday etc. One lady has one of the lightest blondes and has had it since January, and it doesnt even really need replacing but she just wants new hair.

Im gonna try order some fabulong to try !! .. if they are your higher end range what do you offer as a more budget friendly range ? xx

Hi Lynne, We also have wefts and tape wefts available in a wide range of colours and shades. If you would like more information on our wefts, tape weft or trader account do inbox us.

Im gonna try order some fabulong to try !! .. if they are your higher end range what do you offer as a more budget friendly range ? xx
I used to offer routes as my budget range but I only use fabulong now. I trust the hair x

Latest posts

Back