Help wording reward cards please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lorrainelola

Reaction score
I had some reward cards when I first set up my home salon. Obviously wanting to reward those who came back regularly. I had a client who came for lashes and then infills and then brow and lip waxing. She has booked brow and lip wax and facial asking for the facial to be her free treatment. My card reads that you can't have a free treatment costing anymore than previous treatments.
I feel I've worded it not as I wanted lol. If she'd had a few facials then perhaps but she's been coming for brow and lip wax mainly. So I said I'd deduct for one of those. Can any geeks help me with the wording. What do you have on yours?
It's never been a problem before. All other clients have just accepted that at least they are getting something free and never questioned it :-/

Hiya,

I don't give a free treatment with my loyalty cards, they get their next treatment 1/2 price, that way you're still making money but still rewarding the client.

If I were you, and you want to give a free treatment, I would put at the bottom something like:

"free treatment not to exceed the average value of previous (xx amount) of treatments had. Should you wish to have a treatment which exceeds this amount, the difference will be payable"

Or something like that, lol! Almost like a small disclaimer.

Hope this helps :biggrin:

Xx

Yes that's a good idea. Thank you. I'm going to remove my loyalty cards for the time being until I've worded it correctly. If client had already had some facials perhaps I wouldn't mind but there are some who always want something for nothing. I'm running a business not a charity lol x

Client has now cancelled facial and just wants the waxing done lol what a surprise.

I'm actually going to give a separate loyalty card for separate treatments. That way if a client fills up a card of shellac toes they get shellac toes free and if they fill up a card of half leg waxes then they get a half leg wax free. I think I'll gradually faze these out and then when I get mote printed I'll offer half price instead. What a palaver x

If you want to you can write lowest priced treatment free.. That way they would know what treatment they want free

Latest posts

Back