Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy loo

Reaction score
To all you lovely talented therapists!!

Can you give me some advice as to the best brushes to use for French manicures. I'm looking for some that aren't too thick and that will give a lovely clean finish for the white tips.

Waiting in anticipation
Daisy loo

Hi, do you mean for applying gel...L&P or enamel....?

Hiya,

Applying enamel!

so its an enamel you want....? don't you just use the brush that comes with it...?

..are you a nail proffesional...?

I use the brush in the bottle!

It also helps to use a first class professional enamel and use the correct pro techniques.

You've guessed it!

No not a professional but hoping to be one day. Just wondered if you could buy separate brushes as I often find the ones in the bottle are too thick. Perhaps someone could recommend a good make for me to try?

You've guessed it!

No not a professional but hoping to be one day. Just wondered if you could buy separate brushes as I often find the ones in the bottle are too thick. Perhaps someone could recommend a good make for me to try?

I would go into a salon and buy a professional polish to use. CND or OPI or other but make sure it is a good professional brand; the difference between a pro brand and a consumer brand is very noticeable. When the brand is professional, the brush is also as well as the quality of the polish .. the 2 I have mentioned are probably the best although the OPI brush is BIG. I prefer to use CND

Latest posts

Back