Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

creativechick

Reaction score
I did the creative course last year and have mainly been doing friends and family for nothing to practise on. I advertised for models in the local press and I had two responses, one lady i idid, two of her nails snapped because i did them too thin, i repaired them but she didnt come back. My confidence is at a low and i dont know whether to try and rent a table at a salon as a trainee because i dont feel my nails are perfect. i especially struggle on the smile lines on forever french. What should I do?

Hi

Have you thought about going back and doing 1-2-1 with a trainer. It helped me loads and boosted my confidence no end. Dont give up hun :hug:

Hi there

Try to stay positive......

Your smile's..

Load only the amount of white powder onto your brush you need to cover the tip.
In your mind divide the free edge into 4 separate parts,Cover each part evenly.

Remember your mix ratio 1 and a half parts liquid to 1 part powder...

HtH
XXJXX

Doing a 1-2-1 really helped me too. And keep practicing on as many friends/family etc rather than actual clients for the time being. Hopefully your friends and family will be more understanding and patient to allow you to perfect your nail skills.

:hug:

Yes i thought about that, i will definately do it if you think its worthwhile. p.s How did you loose all that weight? I need to loose a cpl of stone!
vicky said:
Hi

Have you thought about going back and doing 1-2-1 with a trainer. It helped me loads and boosted my confidence no end. Dont give up hun :hug:

When do u sweep the smile line in? After the first application of white? even if its only half the nail?
jnail said:
Hi there

Try to stay positive......

Your smile's..

Load only the amount of white powder onto your brush you need to cover the tip.
In your mind divide the free edge into 4 separate parts,Cover each part evenly.

Remember your mix ratio 1 and a half parts liquid to 1 part powder...

HtH
XXJXX

Latest posts

Back