Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peta

Reaction score
:confused:
hi ladies i need some help plz im going to a salon on saturday that has a nails station and a beauty room for rent it is in urmston manchester and i think they want £100 a week for each of them what do you think do you think that this would be to much as i dont think they have any clients waiting for a therapist to take over
plz help me not sure what to do
ta

:confused:
hi ladies i need some help plz im going to a salon on saturday that has a nails station and a beauty room for rent it is in urmston manchester and i think they want £100 a week for each of them what do you think do you think that this would be to much as i dont think they have any clients waiting for a therapist to take over
plz help me not sure what to do
ta

Whats your client base like? The salon i am eventually going to use charges a percentage not a flat rate....im in swinton.

its a tanning shop that used to do all the beauty and nails but they sold the shop and its now under new management but i think that they have ppl asking about the beauty side of it

do you have a large client base that would come to c u at the shop? or are you just starting out?

just starting out

Latest posts

Back