help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma m

Reaction score
hi can any one help iam just thinking which one is the best, for me to either go mobile,rent a room or work in a salon for come experance. (iam a qualified nail tech and beauty therapist).
is there anyone out there who does rent a room at the moment i would love to chat with them to find out the pro and cons.

thanks for any help given.

emma m

emma m said:
hi can any one help iam just thinking which one is the best, for me to either go mobile,rent a room or work in a salon for come experance. (iam a qualified nail tech and beauty therapist).
is there anyone out there who does rent a room at the moment i would love to chat with them to find out the pro and cons.

thanks for any help given.

emma m
Hiya,

I will give you some advise when you come see me tommorrow!! There are alot of pro's and cons with anything really, you need to weigh up which is best for you and which you can work around your home life too!!

Amanda

As Lily said, it depends on your circumstances really. For me having a three year old to look after, and only being at nursery 3 mornings a week, mobile is my best option. I can work it around her and my Hubby who works shifts.

I occasionally have clients come to me if its easier for them, but usually only clients i know really well. I am still quite new at building my client base so i am working on building it up slowly so that by the time my daughtergoes to school fulltime, (next September) i hope to have more clients and be able to dedicate more time to nails. Well thats the theory, we will see how it pans out.

Good luck in what you decide, i know it can seem quite scarey first off, but go for it and you will enjoy it.

Latest posts

Back