Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marilyn Monroe

Reaction score
hi all i've found a property to let rent is £400per month plus £5,000 premium. what does this mean?

surely this is not a bond!

thanks in advance Carla x

Hi,

I thinks it rates. You should get a discount for 1st year in business.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Hi,

I thinks it rates. You should get a discount for 1st year in business.

Hope this helps.

Cheers

dont mean to high jack ur thread but im in the process of finding premises as well, got a viewing for a really high potential place tomoro and i think we may both benefit from dees knowledge, i understand paying business rates but u state u can get a discount for first year, how does that come about?

sorry again!:)

dont mean to high jack ur thread but im in the process of finding premises as well, got a viewing for a really high potential place tomoro and i think we may both benefit from dees knowledge, i understand paying business rates but u state u can get a discount for first year, how does that come about?

sorry again!:)
You will get a letter from your local council asking for your details to register you for business rates, when you fill this form out and send it back it is from this that they work out how much to deduct hth
if you are a small business you get a discount each year but it is slightly less each year hth

aw thanks for that, im already self employed as a mobile and rent a chair but when i set up i will make it a limited company, will the fact iv been self employed for so long count aganst me or doesnt it matter as it will be a new small business in the premises?

Latest posts

Back