Help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I found a web site a couple of weeks ago where I could buy sample pots of the creative scentsations etc.....unfortunately I forgot to mark it as a favourite and now that I want to order some I can't remember the name of the site :(

Any ideas?

Sharon Green said:
Hi peeps, I found a web site a couple of weeks ago where I could buy sample pots of the creative scentsations etc.....unfortunately I forgot to mark it as a favourite and now that I want to order some I can't remember the name of the site :( Any ideas?

Probably www.creativenailplace.com - although Andy charges RETAIL prices - if you are a certified professional you should be able to buy from your local One Stop Nail Shop for Trade + VAT!! ;)

hi ya.........
i want to know if creative do a retail display for there products, no just the scentsations alone and solar manicure, but a bigger one........i dont really want little boxed retail stands allover.......thanks vicx ;)

nailtiqe said:
hi ya.........
i want to know if creative do a retail display for there products, no just the scentsations alone and solar manicure, but a bigger one........i dont really want little boxed retail stands allover.......thanks vicx ;)

Watch this space Nailtiqe!! :!: One coming out very shortly - absolutely gorgeous ta boot :thumbsup:

great stuff how long r we talking? i open up for business on the 22nd aug? do u have any pics yet? vicx ;)

Sharon, I know Melle of www.allthingsnails.co.uk has them advertised on her site, you could try there.

And I'm curious too about the new Creative goodies coming out - do we get any hints, Mrs Geek?

Jackie

:D Thanks for the feedback girls, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back