Helping Hands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dingbat

Reaction score
Just an idea, Iam not too good at doing nails and need practice. I know some others will be the same. What if we could meet once a month and help each other with problems and practice on each other, kinda like a learning coffe evening. Please let me know what you think. Is it a good idea or not.

Thanks
Debbie:hug:

Just an idea, Iam not too good at doing nails and need practice. I know some others will be the same. What if we could meet once a month and help each other with problems and practice on each other, kinda like a learning coffe evening. Please let me know what you think. Is it a good idea or not.

Thanks
Debbie:hug:

I think it's a good idea but Creative did do mentor days which work on kind of the same principle. Am a right in thinkin it was only 20 pounds and that was redeemable in the shop? X

I think it's a good idea but Creative did do mentor days which work on kind of the same principle. Am a right in thinkin it was only 20 pounds and that was redeemable in the shop? X

Ooooh I didn't know that, that would be good.:hug:

When the academy was open anyway not sure when it will be starting up again X

Latest posts

Back