Hen Do Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sassy32

Reaction score
Hope i have put this in the right place first of all. Just wanted to see if anyone can help me out in planning my sisters hen do. I have decided to choose a disney theme as she loves all disney films and I thought about Cinderella. She will of course be Cinders in a fab dress!!! Now my problem is the other characters, there are another 11 of us and so far can only think of another 7 characters so need to think of 4 more. I did think maybe people could be the mice or pumpkins but not sure what people would think about those or my other idea is to double up on some - so say for example have 4 wicked step sisters and 2 prince charmings or something like that. Any ideas anyone??!!
Thanks!!

As there are so many of you I would sugest you widen your theme back to Disney. You can still have your sister in Cinderella but then other people can choose any character from any Disney film just make sure you tell them any character you wish them to avoid. For example if you don't want them coming as Alice or Snow white as they may detract from your sister being the hen then you could say Disney villans for everyone except your sister who goes as Cinderella.

Latest posts

Back