Hen night nails

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lustingbeauty

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone had any good ideas for nails for my friends hen night using shellac. The theme is runaway bride all the hens are dressing up as brides. I wanted to do her nails really different have tried google to see if anyone has painted a pic of a bride on nails but can't see anything :( my friend has red hair so we thought it would be funny to paint a bride with red hair. Any ideas?

Xxx

These are kinda tame but I did these for a hen night with gellux if its any help x
jeretypa.jpg

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Hi
Great idea - we all went as "ropey brides " once in the worst charity shop wedding dresses we could find!
For nails - how about the " sneakers" or trainers design. There are loads if you tube vids if you google nail art sneaker design x

Cool theme lol how about a wedding car thumb/index then have the tins trailing along each of the other nails?? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1392476291.997708.jpg

What about something like this? On the back row.. The bride and groom outfits are very simple. Could change the dress colour to match the bridesmaids or add L plates x

Great ideas gonna have a wee play thanks everyone xx

Latest posts

Back