Hen weekend fancy dress ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CharlotteAnn

Reaction score
After some ideas for fancy dress for my hen weekend!

We are going to Marbella for the weekend and need something that isn't too OTT because will be quite hot!

Any ideas would be great 😁.

One of my ladies is fab at these here are a few:
Each dress up as a country the hen has been to ( it was easy for her being an air hostess ) ie their native dress or Statue of Liberty etc

A certain era

Characters from hens fav film

A colour theme

Each go as a character that starts with a letter from the hens name/ begins with same letter as the hens name

Birds

I've just been to a cow girl themed hen. Simple to put together an outfit denim shorts, checked shirt, cowboy hat but still looks the part. We added a vail to the bride to be`s cowboy hat and gave her a bride to be sash to make her stand out.:)

Sent from my LG-E612 using SalonGeek mobile app

I went on a hen do in August in Birmingham and it was Haiwan themed. This would be perfect as your abroad and it will be hot :) xx

Leely x

After some ideas for fancy dress for my hen weekend!

We are going to Marbella for the weekend and need something that isn't too OTT because will be quite hot!

Any ideas would be great 😁.

What about lifeguard's all you'll need is red shorts get all the other girls to wear a yellow lifeguard tshirt and you wear a white one. No hassle and if your only allowed hand luggage it won't take up a lot of space

Ive done in the past

Footballers- just a football top tighten it with bobbles at the bottom, black shorts and footy socks!

Barbies- had pink vest tops with barbie written on them and white shorts and long blonde wigs

Lifeguards- yellow vest top and red shorts or red bathing suit for the daring

Old ladies- blouses and skirts with talc in ur hair or grey wigs.

Geeks- black shorts white shirt pig tails and black glasses

Hope this helps. Lucia xx

Thank you so much everyone for the ideas :) will have to research them all and have a look! Xx

I've done... Hippies, cheerleaders, pirates, pajamas, 80s, 90s ravers....

What about where's Wally? Or you go as pilot and your hens as hair hostesses or u as a ref and hens and football players! Or army themed. Or 80's themed. X

I've just come back from a hen weekend in prague and we were all robbers, dressed in black & white, some with masks, handcuffs etc and the hen was the policeman, great fun xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Zombies! Zombie bride and all zombie girls in short ripped up outfits! X

Love all of these ideas! Just need to pick one now, will get all the girls together and decide :)

Thanks for all the suggestions!!

My friend just been on one and they all went as brownies and the hen had to do different things to earn her badges well they was out :) xxx

Latest posts

Back