hi all

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nails At The Hat Hire Company

Reaction score
hi all im still alive... but my little man (now already 3 months - where has the time gone already!) has been keeping mye very very busy he still feeds every two hours through the day taking a whopping 8 ounces each feed - BUT sleeps 9pmish to 6.30am whoohoo!! so been busy feeding mostly but have done pedi and manicure and four nail art parties AND I started a childrens fancy dress hire business when 38 weeks pregnant - the day i did a bride,a groom,and two bridesmaids nail!! infact. so what with my girls Paris (now a stroppy 14yr old) and Chanel now 11 its been hetic so i just havent had chance to come on here - promise to do better!!
here is Tate and if you want to check out my website for fancy dress www.dressingupdreams.co.uk

Attachments

• tatex.JPG
    tatex.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 92
he is a happy looking little chap......are you dangling an 8 ouncer of milk in front of him....lol

sleeping 9pm to 6.30am.......lucky you, i hope my little fella will like to sleep like that :p

stanleyann

You certainly have a very happy looking chap!!

My boy was the same. He was 9lb 2oz when born and wanted feeding imediatley in the delivery room and basically didn't stop feeding after that. He to took 8oz every two hours until I got him onto some baby rice.

He is now two and is a very tall independent boy, 2 going on 20 !

You are very brave taking on your fancy dress hire business with a new baby and two older children.

Want to wish you the best of luck with everything.

Lots of love

Latest posts

Back