Hi Brow or HD brow? That's the question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My head keeps telling me HD is the best training and the way forward, but my purse is saying Hi Brow Hi Brow lol I so want to get this right, I just don't know as many people/places that offers Hi Brow, iv asked all my friends on fb and they all voted in Hi Brow (probably cos its cheaper) but I also work in a salon and think for advertising, HD will sell better, because everyone knows it. Hard choice!
That's exactly what I feel like.

If client's ask for HD and surely you can introduce Hi Brow and show pictures of your Hi Brow work? Your portfolio will sell itself, will it not?

What is HD Brow?

What is HD Brow?
HD Brows is a seven step eyebrow shaping treatment that focuses on shape and design. It involves a combination of techniques, including tinting, waxing and threading, using HD Brow products.

Ok thanks I'll have to look into that

Hello, I'm a busy salon owner and currently do Hi Brow Professional. I previously hired a therapist specifically to carry out HD brow treatments but customers were coming back and complaining that they were to dark and wasn't fulfilling client expectations and to be honest I was charging them £45.00 per treatment as advised - and if Im honest not worth the money! So i opted to send my therapist on Hi Brow training instead, I did alot of research before booking; cost of kit, retail products, training for additional therapist, pricing structure - It helps also having such open clients as i told them i would be doing a similar treatment but at a fraction of the cost - news soon spread :biggrin: I've never been happier I only charge £25.00 for treatment however they do advise us to tailor treatment cost for clients and area.

If I'm honest my salon is based in Essex and know that even if i charged more i still would be able to generate the cost back for training and kit and make profit without loosing repeat business. Its true some clients can be a bit skeptical at first but cant we all be, they soon came round once they saw the difference, more realistic defined natural shaped brows. What more could any girl want? x :wink2:
That was possibly just the therapist though as she probably hadnt gone back to hd to do any refresher courses etc. Also im based kn essex and average price around here for hd is £25-£35 x

I have trained with HD brows and absolutely loved it, they teach u so much , the course is expensive but so worth it and u make your money back quickly, I looked at other courses but never thought Any of them achieved the look that HD brows do, and as for some HD brows looking really dark, it should have to be that way, HD teach u too look at face shapes, skin tones etc so they should compliment your
Client if done properly [emoji8] hope this helps xxx

It shouldn't have to be that way *

Latest posts

Back