Hi everybody, newbie here! Training advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

annabellab

Reaction score
Hi there!

I have used SG for many years as a reference point and finally decided to join up :)
I was going to pay to get myself on a spray tanning course. I'm based in very central london. Can anyone recommend what company/location is considered the best at the moment. I am a complete newbie to spray tanning (obviously have had many myself though) so i will need all the kit aswell

thanks in advance

x

I was trained with sienna x . The trading and equipment that i purchased on the day were excellent. I now use LA tanning solutions with the sienna x equipment. Just go with a well known brand. All the best.

I trained with Sunfx and absolutely love it.. i would say look into a few different brands before you decide which one to go for ☺

I trained with Sunfx and absolutely love it.. i would say look into a few different brands before you decide which one to go for ☺
thanks, some courses offer the equipment and the training.... would you recommend doing a package like that or buying equipment separately? thanks x

I was trained with sienna x . The trading and equipment that i purchased on the day were excellent. I now use LA tanning solutions with the sienna x equipment. Just go with a well known brand. All the best.
hi thanks for reply, what do you think of fake bake? x

Never used it. I use LA because it dries quickly, is brown ( no hint of orange), lasts a good week or more and fades well . I've used sienna, crazy angel, white to brown and sunless and LA, in my opinion is the best. I suggest buying the equipment when you do your course, the trainer will offer that and as you will be trained with that equipment you will be familiar with it. X

Love La hate sienna I always try before I use on clients La lasts a long time and fades evenly fab range of colours Inc golden tones x

I would go on guild Beauty site and check for an accredited trainer in your area. No point spending lots on a specific brand when the outcome is the same and you don't have a trainer pushing a specific brand on you.
After your training you'll have some experience using a type of unit and go from there. Maximist have some great offers on the new 2015 range ;)
Good luck!

I trained with Sunless Solutions. Love it..... They also do the fantastic Tan-in-tent which blows up by itself in seconds and can be washed in a washing mashine and tumbled dried!!! :)

I trained with Fake Bake after thoroughly researching which brand offered the best products, training & support. I absolutely love their products & so do my clients, the brand is so well known it sells itself. If you're based in London they've got some training dates coming up that you might be interested in.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1440531228.351517.jpg

Latest posts

Back