Hi lights on a level 4 !

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lauren21

Reaction score
My client is coming on Saturday and wants cool bleach blonde slices and warm slices to a level 9. I have done 3 test pieces, bleach with 12% ( came out orangey) 12/11 with 12% and the same 12/11 with a tiny bit of bleach . Bleach was still V warm so would def need a toner so any ideas on how to get more lift on this natural level 4. Think the 12/11 with the sprinkle of bleach would be ok to get to a level 9.Hope this makes sense. Want to get this right as she is feeling really fed up with life at the mo. Thanks in advance:hug:

id wade straight in there with the 12% it will lift if left on for maximum time and with repplying .( id also open a new bottle , sometimes if the lids havent been done up properly it can be more of a 9 %near the bottom)
Make sure that your client knows that the regrowth will be high maintanance and the hair will require regular trims and treatments .

ok thanks. If I need to re apply the bleach would you sponge off in the foils and then go straight in again with 12%. I have told her it will be high maintance with the roots but she is ok with that.:Grope:

no ,dont sponge off , just keep checking that its not being absorbed or going spongy(the bleach) and if so apply straight over the top but dont leave longer alt than rec time - it should lift on virgin hair -if the hair is already coloured ,even with a semi -your heading into dangerous teritory

Thanks for that infor. Will let you know how I get on!!!!

Latest posts

Back