Hi there - Minx/Shellac training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bubblychica83

Reaction score
I live in Jersey, channel Islands. I have my level 2 beauty and nearly have my level 3 as I am nearly finished. I work with nails as that's what I would love to do. I know that I need to go to the U.K. to train. Can anyone tell me where I can do Minx and Shellac training at the same place and how much? As I have to get flights etc and it can get expensive.

Welcome to Salon Geek :hug:

Give Sweet Squared a call, and they'll be able to give you all the information you need as to education and training costs.

I'm guessing that Southampton would probably be the nearest mainland location to do your training, but no doubt S2 will be able to confirm this.

Here are the contact details and phone number:

Locations

Hope that helps.

Awww thanks for getting back to me. For some reason it's not showing the contact details. Do you know if I can do them at the same place and roughly how much?xx

Here's the link to the home page:

Welcome - Sweet Squared

It's probably best if you give them a call tomorrow, as I'm afraid I can't answer either of your questions specifically, whereas they will be able to in an instant.

Thanks very much :D

Hi there

Well I've forwarded my certificates so am good to go just waiting for them to set me an accoutn up now.x

Latest posts

Back