High definition brows

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Practise drawing eyebrows. Remember no ones face is spot on symmetrical but you are trying to give them the best shape and symmetry to enhance and balance their facial features. Remember your make up training basic theory when they taught about balancing the features and studying the bone structure as a whole. Very often I see too much emphasis on a brow without consideration for the rest of the face.

Try not to make the bulbs too square and never bring the tails down below the bulb.

A trick to get symmetry in your work is to use a long orange stick or thin brush to mark out your main points which are the ones I illustrated above, also go horizontally across the top of the brow to make sure the arches are at the same height and horizontally beneath è the brow to make sure the tails are the same height. Use a white or highlighter pencil to mark your main points until you start to see exactly where you need to shape. You can also use this to highlight hair that you want to remove.

What are you using to apply wax to shape with? Which wax are you using?

I hope this helps

Victoria x

Thank you, I have recently been using the end of an orange stick, the angled end to apply wax and I use the hi brow wax again this has only been recent.

I do have a long orange stick that I have used for measuring and then a eyebrow pencil for marking

Thank you, I have recently been using the end of an orange stick, the angled end to apply wax and I use the hi brow wax again this has only been recent.

I do have a long orange stick that I have used for measuring and then a eyebrow pencil for marking

Sounds good to me Kirsty! x

Like skingeek said it's practice practice practice.
I'm ashamed of my brows at the minute. I'm in brow rehab! Also going away in 13 days so can't touch them now until just before.
I might need a hat or something to hide them lol x

Sent from the catphone

Day off and what am I doing? Drawing brows, tattooing brows :-D it's a brow sickness

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400425695.076697.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400425709.386102.jpg

Latest posts

Back