High Fashion Make up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leanne P

Reaction score
Looking for a lil help from all the MUA Geeks, I'm entering a show comp tomorrow for High Fashion and a few other looks (i only finalized last min that i was entering hence the panic)
Anywho.. I'm struggling to find inspiration for the high fashion look! the rules state high fashion but no fantasy make up but surely a lot of high fashion looks have an element of fantasy to them.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me any sites where i might find some inspiration.
Thanks a mil :hug:

Hi there, just googled it, and heres a link to the images google came up with, high fashion make up - Google Search, you could maybe pick a few designer you like and have a look, or not sure how many looks you have to do, but you could maybe pick an emotion or a season ie autumn, winter and do some edgy looks with this in mind, winter would maybe be a good one, with lots of whites and silvers?? good luck with the comp!!, hope to see what you eventualy decide

Looking for a lil help from all the MUA Geeks, I'm entering a show comp tomorrow for High Fashion and a few other looks (i only finalized last min that i was entering hence the panic)
Anywho.. I'm struggling to find inspiration for the high fashion look! the rules state high fashion but no fantasy make up but surely a lot of high fashion looks have an element of fantasy to them.
Can anyone point me in the right direction or tell me any sites where i might find some inspiration.
Thanks a mil :hug:

Is it the B.I.T.E show? If you look on the MAC website or past pictures from there, they have alot of high fashion looks

The whole 60's inspired look is bang on trend right now, like the show Madmen, maybe you could use something from that for inspiration? OR London Fashion week has just been do a google to see what images are coming up with it AND Grazia magazine this week has a breakdown of all the different shows and key looks which could point you in the right direction?

thanks girlies, some great ideas there thanks a mil :hug:
spent a few hours with my models there and I think I'm happy with the looks :rolleyes: i'll post pics tomoro when i get home!

Latest posts

Back