Highlifts confuse me

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starboltz

Reaction score
So my colour house I use has a 12.1, 12.12 (ash-violet, 12.8 (pearl) and 12.0. I only use 12.1 as when I trained that's all I used!

Now I'm a natural base 6-7 and I wanna try highlift on mine. Which would give me the cleanest, natural blonde?

Well with wella you would use hilift with added mixtone for neutralising. Could you do the same?

See I avoid them as I feel they always come out wayyyy to warm for my liking... Unless I add babylites I'm never happy with the look xx

12.12 would be the logical choice, what colour house is it? Personally I only ever use highlifts on ginger people they work better than bleach sometimes

12.12 would be the logical choice, what colour house is it? Personally I only ever use highlifts on ginger people they work better than bleach sometimes

Really? I'm ginger and I never had it as I thought it would be even warmer.... Xx

It's great, I've used bleach with 3% and an ash highlight and got the same level of lift but the highlift looked much cleaner

So my colour house I use has a 12.1, 12.12 (ash-violet, 12.8 (pearl) and 12.0. I only use 12.1 as when I trained that's all I used!

Now I'm a natural base 6-7 and I wanna try highlift on mine. Which would give me the cleanest, natural blonde?
I'm a natural base 6N-6W and I use Wella special blonde 12.81 with 6 gr of 0/81 with 12% but there is some of yellow tones near the roots and the color goes to orange-yellow after 3 weeks although I streaked across the head.
The look does not convince me.

I want to make a degradee with a mixture of ice and sandy blond streaks faded at the roots

I don't like highlifts on hair below a level 7 unless I'm using it with bleach to give a more natural look. I like 12.89 wells if Im using it on a level 6 as your exposing orange and yellow pigment when lifting x

Latest posts

Back