Highlight colours

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hol1990

Reaction score
Hi all,

My cousins girlfriend has just finished uni and starts her new job as a teacher so wants a new look. We have decided on some highlights through her hair. She's a base 7 all natural. I'm just wondering what colours do you like highlighting with. I tend to stick with the same old colours as I think you always have your favourites. I would love to know which colours you love using and maybe introduce myself to a few new colours. I mainly use wella.

Last edited:
It depends on how bright and what tone is wanted.

Sorry I forgot to add that bit lol. She wants caramel, honey tones nothing too bright blonde more sunkissed.

Hi all,

My cousins girlfriend has just finished uni and starts her new job as a teacher so wants a new look. We have decided on some highlights through her hair. She's a base 7 all natural. I'm just wondering what colours do you like highlighting with. I tend to stick with the same old colours as I think you always have your favourites. I would love to know which colours you love using and maybe introduce myself to a few new colours. I mainly use wella.

I would use the special blondes here. Maybe 2 or 3 different tones and perhaps Blondor and pastel developer. I love the 12/17 12/03 and the 12/96 😁

I had a client with base 5 virgin hair and I did 6.1 & 8.1 wella h/l as her had warmth to it she didn't want any "ginger" she also wanted it to look natural rather than too blonde, it came out really nice 😊x

Latest posts

Back