Highlight foam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kristalinx

Reaction score
I stumbled across highlighting foam the other day (procare ultralight foam wraps) and they intrigued me. I did some research and can't find any reviews anywhere. So I was wondering if any of you geeks had used them and what you think of them. :)

I use wraps and to me they're the best thing to have ever been invented lol! I can do a full head in 45 minutes whereas foils take just over an hour. :)

I might get some of these to have a play about with and try out :D I wish I could get my hairdresser to use them for my highlights, I hate getting them rinsed out. I either have a sensitive head or I'm massive wuss but it always feels like my hair is being torn out!

How odd, about 4 hours ago, I'd never heard of them, but my classmate has just used foam wraps on my hair, and they were great!

Definitely no pulling or tugging, they're on my shopping list for warehouse visit tomorrow :)

I always use wraps, the salon I worked in previously used them and I think they are a marvellous invention! No need to fold all the edges in the colour helps the wrap to stick once folded over and they look neat unlike foil where it can look crumpled. It takes me an hour and 15 mins to put these on a full head ( I do put roughly 80 wraps in). I also wash them and reuse them one more time before throwing them away so they can be cost effective too! I wouldn't go back to foils now I love using them!

I always use wraps, the salon I worked in previously used them and I think they are a marvellous invention! No need to fold all the edges in the colour helps the wrap to stick once folded over and they look neat unlike foil where it can look crumpled. It takes me an hour and 15 mins to put these on a full head ( I do put roughly 80 wraps in). I also wash them and reuse them one more time before throwing them away so they can be cost effective too! I wouldn't go back to foils now I love using them!

How do you get them dry? Or is that a stupid question?

Is it really worth washing and reusing? They're cheap as chips and surely time taken neutralises and cost benefits?
Also I'm OCD and would hate to reuse..

Is it really worth washing and reusing? They're cheap as chips and surely time taken neutralises and cost benefits?
Also I'm OCD and would hate to reuse..

Haha I was going to say the same but each to there own I suppose! X

Latest posts

Back