Highlights on extensions?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandita8601

Mandita
Reaction score
I have somone enquiring about having highlights done on their hair extensions. Is this somthing that you have done? I thot the extensions would normally be put in with hights in the first place. I haven't answered yet. What would you suggest? Thanks in advance x

Well with the hair being so chemically treated it doesnt work Hun, well not on the ones I tried. They just went a funny colour :-/ xx

I have somone enquiring about having highlights done on their hair extensions. Is this somthing that you have done? I thot the extensions would normally be put in with hights in the first place. I haven't answered yet. What would you suggest? Thanks in advance x

hi there!!

personally i wouldnt do it, i do any hilites before colour matching for extensions, as you just dont know how they will turn out, and you dont want to be putting colour over the bonds either as it can weaken them. if my clients want their hilites redone while extensions are in i only do the top section of hair where there are no extensions :)

thats what i was thinking then was doubting myself. thanks for your replies xx

Latest posts

Back