Hive options dual heater temperature

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnewMe

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm doing my waxing unit at the moment and we're taught that the temperature for warm wax is 40-43 degrees celcius. The lowest temperature on my hive heater is 50 degrees! I might just be being really dumb here but can anyone explain because I'm confused. I'll ask at college but really wanted to practise today.
Sent from my C6903 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi when I use my digital heaters I normally use my strip waxes anywhere from 69 to 72. I often find that sometimes the heaters can vary so have a little play around with your wax at these temperatures and just test it on yourself to make sure that it is at the correct working temperature.

Good luck Jack

Thanks that's really helpful! I had it on 50 and it's nowhere near warm enough. I've upped it now so I'll have a play around and find the right temp. I really appreciate the advice :)

We just opened our hive dual heater this week and i was thinking the same about the warm wax i just had a play and now have it set at 56 and hot wax at 57 hope that help xxx

After playing around with it I had to set mine at 72 for warm wax. It was just too thick at anything lower than that.

I have mine 72 strip wax 60-61 non strip wax. It depends on the brand of wax too ;) xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back