Hive salon software

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beabeautiful

Reaction score
Hi Everyone
Just wondered if anyone was using hive salon software?
I did the trial with them added the widget to my website. Tried to book as a customer to make sure it worked, filled in all the details it then too me to salon scanner where I find my salon and treatments are not available. I then spoke to hive salon software and was told it was a glitch. I then got an email to say it was fixed and they loaded it onto my Facebook, again I booked as a customer. This time I get a message saying failure to register, then it sent me a link to salon scanner so I can book with a salon that pays for that service. Salon scanner is a paid for service so basically if you use hive salon software your clients are being sold out to other salons. Glad I checked AGAIN. Do the same or you might be losing clients this way too

Bea

Blimey. Have you told them? I found it really hard to do a trial. It kept saying to enter an email address which I had. I eventually gave it a go but found it quite confusing generally. They asked for feedback which I was happy to give but couldn't log on to remind myself what I'd found difficult.

Hive have been prolific posters on here so maybe they will respond to you x

Blimey. Have you told them? I found it really hard to do a trial. It kept saying to enter an email address which I had. I eventually gave it a go but found it quite confusing generally. They asked for feedback which I was happy to give but couldn't log on to remind myself what I'd found difficult.

Hive have been prolific posters on here so maybe they will respond to you x
yeah I have told them to get the widget off of my Facebook before they ruin my business as there's no use for it if people can't book but more worrying that they are directing my clients to other salons.
I really liked the software and was excited about bringing it in and having it make everything easy x

yeah I have told them to get the widget off of my Facebook before they ruin my business as there's no use for it if people can't book but more worrying that they are directing my clients to other salons.
I really liked the software and was excited about bringing it in and having it make everything easy x

Really?? God I've just signed up myself. Hopefully they can respond with explanation. I will be holding off on the widget then

Pretty sure theres a hive rep on here somewhere?
I can't remember their name. I don't know if it would be possible for @AcidPerm or @Noodle to find them and tag them? So the hive rep could be of some assistance?

Makes me laugh that I was getting bored of the incessant hive promos but they've disappeared now x

Hi All

I just noticed this post i am going to look into this and come back to you all soon.
We value all feed back and i am here to help.

Kind regards

Kim

I just read the article. It's spot on. Salon software is definitely not all that it seems. Will be a little more careful before I choose one again. I didn't get an email back either once I had told hive the 2nd problem and to get it off my Facebook. An apology would of been nice at least.
Bridie x

I just read the article. It's spot on. Salon software is definitely not all that it seems. Will be a little more careful before I choose one again. I didn't get an email back either once I had told hive the 2nd problem and to get it off my Facebook. An apology would of been nice at least.
Bridie x
To be fair, the article was more about appearing on discount sites than salon software x

Fantastic! I had a disagreement on the phone with a very well known company who told me they're retention rate was 83% .... I nearly feel off my blooming chair! I'm experienced in this industry enough to know he was talking c**p.

Can I just ask what software do you guys recommend (I'm not teckky) x

Hi Everyone
Just wondered if anyone was using hive salon software?
I did the trial with them added the widget to my website. Tried to book as a customer to make sure it worked, filled in all the details it then too me to salon scanner where I find my salon and treatments are not available. I then spoke to hive salon software and was told it was a glitch. I then got an email to say it was fixed and they loaded it onto my Facebook, again I booked as a customer. This time I get a message saying failure to register, then it sent me a link to salon scanner so I can book with a salon that pays for that service. Salon scanner is a paid for service so basically if you use hive salon software your clients are being sold out to other salons. Glad I checked AGAIN. Do the same or you might be losing clients this way too

Bea

Hi Bea

Sorry about the delay but i wanted to clarify your query correctly and clear up any confusion regarding Hive and SalonScanner.
Hive booking widget works like this.
When a client books on your Facebook page they fill in all their requirements, it then land on SalonScanner to finish the booking process.

Secondly SalonScanner is not Live nor a Marketplace or a Deal site.
When Live it will allow salons that are listed to take an online booking.
Hive clients can opt into being listed on SalonScanner or not. Hive customers are not charged a listing fee for SalonScanner.
Alternatively if somebody is not interested in the full functionality of Hive they can register and use a light version of Hive to manage their appointments, staff rosta and online bookings.

You can click on this link which will explain how Hive Light and SalonScanner work in more detail http://salonscanner.co.uk/Salon/Registration.aspx

I hope this helps.

Regards

Kim

Latest posts

Back