HNC /HND vs NVQ Beauty Therapy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexx

Reaction score
Hi,

How is HND university Beauty Therapy compares to colleges NVQs/SVQs?

Anyone got theirs HNC/HND? What’s your thoughts? All feedback greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

I have completed a level 2 in Beauty Therapy and an HND Level 5 in Beauty Therapy Sciences
Level 2 you cover more of the practical than theory whereas when I did the HND we covered a lot of theory including physiology, science of products, marketing, management etc with practical but it would only be a couple of days worth until practicing the next technique.
If you can do the level 2 for free (not sure whether they do this anymore!) Then do the HND you'l cover every aspect of beauty, practical and theory x

I have completed a level 2 in Beauty Therapy and an HND Level 5 in Beauty Therapy Sciences
Level 2 you cover more of the practical than theory whereas when I did the HND we covered a lot of theory including physiology, science of products, marketing, management etc with practical but it would only be a couple of days worth until practicing the next technique.
If you can do the level 2 for free (not sure whether they do this anymore!) Then do the HND you'l cover every aspect of beauty, practical and theory x

Thank you so much for taking time to reply.
I’m thinking of doing HNC/HND 2 years and instead of going to college for level 2 and 3.
I’m sending my application today. Fingers crossed [emoji5]

Thank you so much for taking time to reply.
I’m thinking of doing HNC/HND 2 years and instead of going to college for level 2 and 3.
I’m sending my application today. Fingers crossed [emoji5]
Good luck! If it's still the same as when I completed the course it's a fantastic course to do!

Latest posts

Back