Holiday hair care

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JenniferH1986

Reaction score
Hi!

My hair has recently been bleached to blonde from brown and is still recovering. At the moment I'm just using intensive conditioner a few times a week, and alternating coconut oil overnight. I use Argan oil through the ends when I've finished styling it and obviously lots of heat protector. After 3 weeks it's finally starting to feel and look a lot better.

I go on holiday in 2 weeks and want to protect it as much as possible, what can you all reccomend? Hopefully something not *too* expensive.

My hair was previously bleach blonde and has quite alot of damage.
I go to Cyprus every year for 3 weeks in August & I love Wellas Sun range.

I have the hair and body shampoo, express conditioner (which leaves hair beautifully soft) & UV Protection spray which you can carry with you in your bag & just spray on before or during sun exposure.

The protection spray is great for detangling when youve just got out of the sea or pool.

It will probably cost you around £30 for the lot but its very worth it mine has lasted me 3years xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Does it not expire? x

Does it not expire? x

Yes it does in September this year :) but I only have a little left so i'll use it by then x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back