Holiday Villa for Rent in Kissimmee, Florida

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loufd

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a villa in Kissimmee in Orlando, Florida which i am renting out. It has flat screen Plasma TV DVD's in every bedroom, a games room, a pool & hot tub and is really close to all the Disney & water parks.

Anyone interested in it can view it on http://www.libertyvilla.co.uk, there is usually a charge of £70 per week for pool heating but i will take this off the bill for any geeks who book :)

Many thanks,
Lou.

Hello Lou!
Looks wonderful, hubby and me are thinking of going to Florida next year so will get him to have a look at this.....could be booking up for next summer woohoo!
Lorraine

Looks Wonderful

Loufd said:
Hi all,

I have a villa in Kissimmee in Orlando, Florida which i am renting out. It has flat screen Plasma TV DVD's in every bedroom, a games room, a pool & hot tub and is really close to all the Disney & water parks.

Anyone interested in it can view it on http://www.libertyvilla.co.uk, there is usually a charge of £70 per week for pool heating but i will take this off the bill for any geeks who book :)

Many thanks,
Lou.
Sounds wonderful what dates have you got free and have you any pics?
Ali xxxx

Sorry am half asleep will look now let me know what dates you have free and if you know whos best for flights
alixxxx

Ali,

if you go to the web site you will see the pics's & if you click on the tab over the pic's that says 'Price/Availability/Book' you will see the calender and it shows what dates are booked out and what ones are still available.

let me know if you have any more questions,
Lou

Looks great. I wouldn't mind a holiday there.
Do you know where we can get cheap flights?

omg how gorgeous is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have to look into that!

Wouldnt mind finding a cheapy flight and booking up !

amb xx

MINKUS said:
omg how gorgeous is that !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

may have to look into that!

Wouldnt mind finding a cheapy flight and booking up !

amb xx
Me too, we are supposed to be going this summer to Disney so this would be ideal!!
so if anyone knows where to get cheep flights to florida - please share!! lol xx

Girls, if you look on http://www.cheapflights.co.uk it gives a cost comparason for flights, so you can scroll down the page and find the cheapest :lol: .

It looks gorgeous, I called my mom and she's coming round to have a look later, you might have another booking. It certainly is the cheaper way to do things these days isn't it! I don't think I'd ever book a package holiday again, way too pricey!

To everyone who PM'd me looking for dates for next year - i have set up the dates so they are available now.

thanks,
Lou.

What a shame i only booked our villa in kissemee about three weeks ago,but never mind...can't wait anyway cos that's where i get married next july !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back