Holidays in October

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

littlewood

Reaction score
Anybody ever go away in October/ November. I'm looking to take my partner away for his birthday but we are both in need of a bit of sun, does anyone know where is still warm at this time of year?

Thanks

If you can afford it save up loads of money and go to Dubai. It's fantastic I went last week of October it was 30-35 everyday. If your budget doesn't stretch that far, Turkey/Tunisia them sort of places are quite warm that sort of year x

Tenerife is hot all year round xx

Carribbean...Florida.

How long are you planning to go and roughly what's your budget? xx

Never been but a lot of my clients go to the Canaries then

Tenerife is hot all year round xx

I went to Tenerife in October last year thinking the same but it rained so much the whole resort was flooded for days .....couldn't use the pool for four days out of the seven we were there would never go again that time of year :(.......

A lot of countries are hot in October but bear in mind there are quite a few that near the end of the season and start to close down at that time of year so are not that busy ....x

Ive booked portugal for last week in october we normally go at easter and a bar owner said the weather is much the same so were giving it a go

I've been Turkey in October a few times can be hot there as long as you go at the beginning of the month starts to get rainy towards the end

I went to Egypt in November lovely and warm even in the sea but the sun does set at about 5:30pm x

Sardinia In Italy is suppose to be quite warm still in September October but a average highs of about 17/18 what I read in November it's beautiful there as well

go somewhere you're guaranteed sun or you'd be so dissapointed

If you look up holiday-weather.com you can choose the month and see the temp of all the destinations.
I've been to Turkey, lanzerote, gran canaria, Tenerife and Egypt in October, all nice weather.
It's a bit limiting where you can go if you're not going far.
Went to Portugal in sept and it was lovely (hopefully it will be lovely when we go again this sept)
I'm in Crete right now but I hear it's lovely in Blighty at the mo x

Canary Islands (Tenerife lanzaroti gran canaria futerventura) I went in October to gran canaria it was scorching! Was early October! Loads of friends go too and have had great weather xx

Latest posts

Back