Holistic forum

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrsBB2013

Reaction score
Hi guys
Does anyone know of a forum for holistic therapies? I Google it but couldn't see a professional one xx

Could be an idea for the mods? Along with an extension thread :)

I must remember my glasses when reading posts...I so read that as exorcism thread..... Hmm actually.... Lol

Yes please The Geek set up a holistic section pretty please x

I must remember my glasses when reading posts...I so read that as exorcism thread..... Hmm actually.... Lol
Yes extension posts could be gladly excorcised from the hair thread lol

Yes, definitely a holistic thread! Have been doing Indian Head Massage, reflexology and ear candling for six years. Would love to talk oils and chakra with fellow hippie geeks!

Would any holistic geeks know much about cluster headaches? I'm being destroyed by them at the moment and medication just zombie-fies me.

A holistic section would be good! X

Healthy pages used to be good. Haven't been on there in a while though.

I'm hair, but loves holistic treatments, and enjoy reading about them too, I'd like to see a holistic category on here

The list of forum sub-categories is, as you will appreciate, endless, so for the time being at least, holistic discussions will remain within the Skin forum.

Latest posts

Back