Holistic home learning courses

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LashesinWonder

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Been a while since i was last on here. Health issues, getting married and being pregnant.. Despite all these going on my brain is getting restless!

I already have my nail tech course and spray tanning under my belt and all going well. I am now looking into the holistic side of things.

Due to medical problems and disability i can't do massage or anything taxing on the hands or joints. I struggle to stand for periods of time also. I like the look of aromatheraphy, acupuncture, meditation and similar therapies.

I would be looking to do a home learning course only and would like to challenge my brain! I was previously a dna analyst so i have that sort of mind.

I also thought that learning a therapy which could be used on myself would also be a bonus. I have a chronic pain condition, high anxiety and stress. If i could use my new knowledge to help myself as well as others would be fantastic.

Any recommended courses, companies or ideas on which therapy to pursue, i would be extremely grateful. I feel like my brain is turning to mush! And your advice would be invaluable :)

Thanks geeks x

I wouldnt of thought you would be able to do accupuncture as home learning due to the needles and where they go and how to is them but I could be wrong!
How about reiki, chakra balancing and crystal healing. Again I'm not sure about the hOme study.

hi there,

Some time ago I was really into holistic therapies!! I studied with different colleges. try BSY Group ( www.bsygroup.co.uk) they are having now 2 for 1 course at the moment.

Try also THE SCHOOL OF NATURAL HEALTH AND SCIENCES
( www.naturalhealthcourses.com)

I prefer the second one. lots of packages cheaper and good. I did nutrtion , stress management, hypnotherapy etc.

check out STONEBRIDGE ASSOCIATED .

good luck

Thanks geeks.

I checked out those websites today. Very helpful Thankyou. I have decided who to go with. The school of natural therapy that you suggested. They do have great deals on too.

Still unsure on which courses to go for... :-\

Latest posts

Back