Hollywood on a pregnant woman!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mimid

Reaction score
Hi all quick question i have a 37 week pregnant woman coming tomorrow- i am kim lawless trained so just wondering for doing the bum do i do it the way we were taught??

Also any tips on full leg welcome haven't had someone such late in pregnancy!!

Thanks in advance!!

I would do it the way you were taught yeah it will be comfy for her and only takes a min. Full leg for the backs of legs I had to get my client to stand and I done it from the floor, it was hard for me but didn't take long I got most of the hair from the front only a wee bit was needed at the back xx

I'm KL trained and yes I did it exactly how we were taught xx

Thanks guys!! Went well- thank god she decided against full leg so we managed the half leg ok!! [emoji106][emoji106]

Hi I'm KL trained and have just waxed a pregnant woman on Saturday which went absolutely fine and she has messaged me today saying her bikini area has came out in Wee yellow heads, no redness or itching just a bit sore!! Is this an allergic reaction? Has anyone any advice?? [emoji85]xx

Hi I'm KL trained and have just waxed a pregnant woman on Saturday which went absolutely fine and she has messaged me today saying her bikini area has came out in Wee yellow heads, no redness or itching just a bit sore!! Is this an allergic reaction? Has anyone any advice?? [emoji85]xx
She hasn't followed the aftercare advice. Sounds like she's applied something on it like shower gel or a body lotion and hasn't left it alone for 12-24 hours. Ask her what she's used on there or if she's had a bath or shower before it had had a chance to calm down and for the follicles to return to normal.
Get her to apply some aloe Vera on it. It has to be at least 99% natural.
Hope that helps

Yeh that helps, thanks very much [emoji6]xx

Folliculitus. She didnt follow home care.

Latest posts

Back