Hollywood Toes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bronzebrunette

Reaction score
Well I know it's probably out of season what with it all of a sudden being Winter this week!!!! lol but I have been looking at doing this course Hollywood Toes - Scottish Beauty School- the requirements state 'students should be qualified in either artificial nails or manicure & pedicure' - I have covered mani/pedi only so am a little worried :irked: is that really enough?? or should I take a course in artificial nails/gel nails 1st??

Last edited:
Well I know it's probably out of season what with it all of a sudden being Winter this week!!!! lol but I have been looking at doing this course Hollywood Toes - Scottish Beauty School- the requirements state 'students should be qualified in either artificial nails or manicure & pedicure' - I have covered mani/pedi only so am a little worried :irked: is that really enough?? or should I take a course in artificial nails/gel nails 1st??
Hiya, when I was on my Acrylic course with NSI there was a student there who was only qualified in mani/pedi then Hollywood toes and then she done her Acrylic course so it can be done. Have you booked the course yet? I'm starting mine on the 27th, soooo can't wait! :D x

Latest posts

Back