Hollywood waxing-it's been a while!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hi Elizabeth, I use jasmine oil under the hot wax,it gives a little barrier between the skin and wax but still grabs the hair effectively,although only the tiniest amount is needed.
Do you exfoliate and moisturise the bikini area between waxes? This can help with ingrown hairs :)
Thank you for replying ☺I do moisturise and dry exfoliate. Maybe waxing isn't for me, should I be seeing less in growing hairs rather than more, I have been having this for well over a year? Any other suggestions? X

Just to update again, I've just waxed my lovely client, all went perfect and she's rebooked :)
This is the only client I'm going to offer this treatment to and I'm going to do my training with Kim and when I'm fully confident in all aspects of intimate waxing I'll put it on my treatment menu.

I ended up doing a Brazilian, leaving a strip of hair all the way down as I was taught, she was really pleased.

Thanks again everyone for your replies xx

Some people are just prone to ingrown hairs I think,tea tree products are good for ingrown hair and I have heard magnesium sulphate for the really stubborn ones :)

Just to update again, I've just waxed my lovely client, all went perfect and she's rebooked :)
This is the only client I'm going to offer this treatment to and I'm going to do my training with Kim and when I'm fully confident in all aspects of intimate waxing I'll put it on my treatment menu.

I ended up doing a Brazilian, leaving a strip of hair all the way down as I was taught, she was really pleased.

Yay. Nice work, lady :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Yay. Nice work, lady :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Thank you :) I guess if you feel like something's not right then it's not, gut instinct and all that :) xx

Well done you; I'm glad it went well.

I don't wanna rain on your parade but that's not a Brazilian if you left hair all the way down. A Brazilian is every hair gone from inside, outside, back and front apart from a strip of hair that's left on the pubic mound and not the labia.

Well done though.:Kissing:

I read this to mean she left a strip of hair on the pubic mound I think she just didn't word it very well. X

Well done you; I'm glad it went well.

I don't wanna rain on your parade but that's not a Brazilian if you left hair all the way down. A Brazilian is every hair gone from inside, outside, back and front apart from a strip of hair that's left on the pubic mound and not the labia.

Well done though.:Kissing:

Luckily my client thinks that is a Brazilian as the names vary a lot round here so I managed to blag it lol, but I want to be able to do everything so if you would visit Northern Ireland soon then I wouldn't have these dilemmas lol!
Please please please come here soon Kim ;) xx

Latest posts

Back