Home based Nail salon decor...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glam Nails

Reaction score
Do you guys have pictures of your salon on your website?

If yes, can you post a link? I want to design mine but i'm totally clueless?

Thanx in advance.

Hi, you could try the ikea site and go on the business bit there are lots of designs from all different types of business that can serve as inspiration, but although i think its lovely to see what other people do, i do think it is more important to create your own style. So if i were you i would look through some magazines to see what styles you like ie contemporary like chrome's, black and white, or more shabby chic, country,etc, bold colours, pastels, do you want some feature furniture with a strong design, or minimal dont forget your budget

Think about what you like even go for a walk around diy and furniture stores, and any local salons (then you know what you will need to be different). When all is said and done you have got to be happy in your environment. hth
xx

I have put pics of my salons on my album page. They are not nail salons, but you can have a nose at the decor and styling

I have a couple of pics in my gallery on my website.
Feel free to have a look. I do tanning.

www.simply-tanning.co.uk

Jen x

Thanx everyone! Really appreciate it... XXX

Whatever pics you use make sure that they portray your salon as:
clean, comfortable, relaxing and professional to enhance your chances of turning those website visitors into new clients.

Latest posts

Back