Home salon prices, advice needed!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tempy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So ive been roaming around these forums for a while and it has helped me SO much. Now its time for me to actually post :D

I really need some help with some prices and i know there's a lot of topics already made for this but i just really need some personal opinions please!

Long story short, i finished my course in July, i also had training with OPI in Estonia a year ago or so. It has been a total disaster trying to find a job in a salon. No one seems to want to give me a try, as im obviously a newbie and dont have my own clients.
So ive decided to set up in my dining room as a home based salon for the time being, to get more experience and a clientele.
Going to set up a facebook page, get some leaflets done and some business cards soon.

Anyway, ive looked at different price lists and this is what i got so far.
As a sidenote, im using OPI gel color and CND brisa gels(got both brisa lite and brisa just so people have a choice). I actually feel very comfortable with doing gel enchancements, gel color and nail art(not so great with acrylics as of yet).

OPI gel golor - £20
removal + OPI gel golor - £25
OPI gel color removal £5

full set gel enhancements - £25
full set gel enhancements with french - £27
gel overlay - £22
infills - £20
single nail repair - £3
nail art 50p per nail

Im missing manicures and possibly some other stuff, its just ive got to get a proper price list very soon.
Any help, suggestions, advice you guys could give would be of great help!
(Oh and im in the UK)

Thanks in advance!
Tempy

I thing as home based they good prices but i would advertise them as special offer so later on you can put them up. or even on price list do 30 for extensions and 25 for infill but charge them 5 less for first few months then it will be easie to pt prices up

Thanks so much for your reply ibizasun :)
Was also thinking of adding a Classic manicure for say £13 and Luxury for £15 or £16?

Latest posts

Back