Honest opinions on Hara nail polish please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chez29

Tran123
Reaction score
Honest opinions on Hara Nail Polish please Techs????

Honest opinions on Hara Nail Polish please Techs????

is this a new brand? Not heard of Hara.. sorry i know that's no help to you x

I remember having hara polishes in my college beauty kits..
It was pretty bad lol

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I like the colour range in hara and good value but not a well known brand so prob best for training, practice and then invest in a well known brand. however nail polish mani and pedis are not as popular as gel nails like shellac, gelish and bio sculpture.
But i do have some hara left from training days and think they are nice to use but dont last long.

Hi,
We use Hara in our college, it's a good training product cost wise and to start off with, but as a self employed mobile/ home based therapist I use OPI / Sinful / and also thinking of swapping to Vinylux ... X

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

To be honest! It's s***. Applies well so it's good to perfect your application technique. But it peels off the nails straight away. You can peel it off in one sheet like Avon nail polish. If you want a better brand that is cost effective then try edge. They have good colours and apply well, but you'll only get about 4 days out of them.
My advice is try nina ultra pro as it's got better staying power but clean you old polish brushes to use with them as the nina brushes are huge. Failing that choose CND for quality and durability. Their not cheap but they will last you. Xx

I think CNDs vinylux are a good price. Its cheaper than opi.
Plus it lasts the week and dries in 8.5 mins

I think CNDs vinylux are a good price. Its cheaper than opi.
Plus it lasts the week and dries in 8.5 mins

Is it the same size as OPI. X

Yes 15mls

Bit of a no brainer really. Love the CND videos on you tube. Xx

Trained with hara at college for facials nails ect and I couldn't wait to stop useing it :-(

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hats is Aston & Finchers own brand. Cheap and cheerful!x

I think S2 is the way to go for polish. I know there has been lots of debates lately on there product availability, but when you get a good product then it's bound to be in high demand.

At least you know that the products haven't been sitting on a shelf degrading for a year or so. 😍

Latest posts

Back