Hopi candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anna4568

Reaction score
what are people's thoughts on this. I was wondering weather to do the course but wondered what everyone else has found with the course. Thank you I'm advanced x

In advance*! Oops x

I love it. A great treatment and fairly popular x

That's interesting. I wasn't sure how popular it would be. Given a choice I'd always go for a massage rather than ear candling so I assumed it would be the same for others.

I suppose it's just different. Many clients like it as you're fully clothed. Some are so reserved with taking their kit off x

I enjoyed the course and think it's a lovely treatment, but I haven't found it very popular

I've been qualified in Hopi ear candling for 14 years and I've performed about 10 in that time! As lovely as it is unless your more holistic I haven't found much call for it sadly and took it off my menu last year X

We offer mainly high end facials but I still do about 3 Hopi a week x

That's great Squidgernetball! I used to do a handful a year lol.

May i ask how you market it...do you push it or have it as an add on?

My treatments were 30 minutes including a mini head massage. Once people had one they loved it, but i struggled to get clients to try it x

Could someone explain what this actually is please? I saw about it on Facebook the other day recommended to help with tinnitus, I have pulsatile tinnitus and wondered if it would help?

Could someone explain what this actually is please? I saw about it on Facebook the other day recommended to help with tinnitus, I have pulsatile tinnitus and wondered if it would help?

It's a hollow tube with a filter at one end, made from muslin cloth soaked in beeswax and sometimes various essential oils. It's uses a "chimney" effect, the "candle" is lit and placed gently into the outer ear, you are on your side and ca hear a soothing fire type crackling or some say coco pops popping. It's suction effect painlessly draws out impurities in the ear, which goes into the filter. As a therapist we open this and can see the results - clients can look if they wish. A pressure point face & ear massage is performed after.
Some times a course of treatment is needed but it can help with a variety of things including tinnitus x

It's a hollow tube with a filter at one end, made from muslin cloth soaked in beeswax and sometimes various essential oils. It's uses a "chimney" effect, the "candle" is lit and placed gently into the outer ear, you are on your side and ca hear a soothing fire type crackling or some say coco pops popping. It's suction effect painlessly draws out impurities in the ear, which goes into the filter. As a therapist we open this and can see the results - clients can look if they wish. A pressure point face & ear massage is performed after.
Some times a course of treatment is needed but it can help with a variety of things including tinnitus x
A thank you! I may look into having this done.

Latest posts

Back