Hopi Ear Candle Lymph Drainage Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alexandrajames

Reaction score
Hi there guys,
just wondering what techniques you use when performing the drainage massage on the client after the candles.

Also, do you keep the same technique on every client or do you change your techniques.

Think about doing a special offer on Hopi ear Candles for my existing clients- who mainly have nails done. Does anyone have any ideas about this, or what has worked for you in the past?

Thanks all in advance for reading.

This is quite a controversial subject on this site, believe me!!:eek:

Have you done a search on Hopi Ear Candling? There has been lots of threads recently.

Good luck, hope you get the info you are looking for. x

Hi there guys,
just wondering what techniques you use when performing the drainage massage on the client after the candles.

Also, do you keep the same technique on every client or do you change your techniques.

Think about doing a special offer on Hopi ear Candles for my existing clients- who mainly have nails done. Does anyone have any ideas about this, or what has worked for you in the past?

Thanks all in advance for reading.

In the interest of all our sanity please use the search facility at the top and look up all the threads about this subject :hug:
No malice at all meant by this post hun:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
May i direct you to join the ear candlers group where you can ask your questions.

I don't know much about them my self but I hope you get the answers you are looking for.
xx:hug:xx

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back