Hopi ear candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Subo

Reaction score
I'm thinking of training to do this treatment, could you lovely lot answer a few questions for me?
How effective is it?
Does is it work on everybody?
Is it a popular treatment?
How long does it take?
How much do you charge?

Thank you

I trained in it years ago and haven’t offered it for a long time. I didn’t notice any difference and clients rarely booked it x

Maybe I won't bother then. flirties need to bring some more courses out lol

I really reccomend this if your in to Holistic Therapy. My clients male and female love it.
I have had it done myself and it improves my migrains and sense of smell, I also find improvement with sinuses.

I trained with Gateway Workshops, they offer lots of brillaint course too.

I did my facial traing with gateway workshops. Was very happy with the training to :)

I did a day course, can't rember who with but it was about £50 a few years ago. It's a nice easy treatment to offer, I probably do 1 every couple of weeks and charge £25, I get good feedback and it's very relaxing for the client.

Thank you for replying. I may try one out myself first and see if I like it

Thank you for replying. I may try one out myself first and see if I like it
Trying any treatment out for your self is always best! X

I’m qualified in it been qualified for years and my clients who book in for it regularly notice a difference especially if they tend to have a build up of wax and find it hard to hear. You should try the treatment and judge for yourself.

Latest posts

Back