Horrible streaky varnish after using gel polish

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanne7685

Reaction score
does anyone else struggle with varnish after using gel polish constantly my varnish technique is horrible after using nothing but gel for weeks tried to do nail art on a white polish nail omg it was like I'd let my child loose with the brush streaky thick and in even tried with red and a few other colours does seem to be the White worse than other colours but still it's like I've forgotten how to paint

It because we are used to having as much time as we want without gel polish drying but polish is drying as soon as its applied... Nightmare! I am too awful with a nail polish now a days to the point I try and not offer it or steer people away from it where possible. I always have polish but I keep them hidden in a draw!

It because we are used to having as much time as we want without gel polish drying but polish is drying as soon as its applied... Nightmare! I am too awful with a nail polish now a days to the point I try and not offer it or steer people away from it where possible. I always have polish but I keep them hidden in a draw!
hahaha I'm thinking about doing the same I was just playing around last night doing some nail art opted for a white nail I was just in shock looking at the clumpy streaky mess so much so I kept taking off and re applying in disbelief I had head ache off all the fumes I love gel polish but I don't want to forget how to paint with varnish x

OMG I'm the exact same! I hate using varnish now! How did I ever manage before?! Haha xx

OMG I'm the exact same! I hate using varnish now! How did I ever manage before?! Haha xx
I no honestly my little boy could of done it haha well I've been at it for a few hours and it kind of looks ok now not great but ok haha I'm thinking I'm going to have to really kee using it at home so don't go back to streaky polish it's so bizzare how you forget x

Latest posts

Back