Hot Stone Massage Training.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetie

Reaction score
I am looking to do a course in hot stone massage; I was wondering could anyone recommend a good course in my area, I live in Cambridge and am willing to travel to London. Many thanks!

Hi Sweetie

I did my course at the IDI (international Dermal Institute) you don't need to be a stockist to do it. It was a very good course not sure how much though, but would recommened it as it is done by Jane Scrivner who was taught by the first woment to do it over her and she writes at lot of books on the subject. The IDI is in Leatherhead Dermalogica's head office. There number is 01372 363600 if you want to find out when the next course is etc. They are very helpful and will answer any questions you have.

Kirsty

"We put the treat in your treatment"

i did a course in windsor, not sure how far that is from you, they do hot stone massage courses aswell, its the carlton institute, their website is www.beauty-training.co.uk and they have 50% off courses if booked before end of march!
hth

Latest posts

Back