Hot water solution?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adelbeau

Reaction score
Hi there, I have a treatment room in my garage (separate to the house) and have just invested in a lovely facial range, I don’t have plumbing in my treatment room and have just been ferrying hot water in from the house when needed. I wondered what hot water solutions you all use? My room isn’t big enough for a portable sink and wondered about a catering flask? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Y
Hi there, I have a treatment room in my garage (separate to the house) and have just invested in a lovely facial range, I don’t have plumbing in my treatment room and have just been ferrying hot water in from the house when needed. I wondered what hot water solutions you all use? My room isn’t big enough for a portable sink and wondered about a catering flask? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Yes, I would think a catering hot water boiler would work. They have a tap at the bottom and come in various sizes. I have a huge pasteuriser for pasteurising apple juice from our apple trees, but it's essentially the same thing and we used it for hot water when our boiler packed in.

Latest posts

Back