Hot wax not removing hairs!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xbudx2

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm after some more advice... I'm using berins hot blue wax, and I find that it's not removing as many hairs as the warm wax.

I've prepared the skin as I would for the warm wax, applied with the hair growth and pulled off in the opposite direction (as suggested by many on here) but I'm finding it's still not removing much hair!

I use berins jasmine oil, but it doesn't matter if I use it or not, the hair removal is still pretty rubbish!

Am I doing something wrong do you think?

Any suggestions would be great...

Thank you x

Is the hair long enough? And are you putting enough pressure on to get to the base of the hair?

Hair is about 5/6mm long so should be really as when I wax with warm wax it comes strait off.

Do I need to apply a lot more pressure with hot wax than I do warm? Should I try putting more than one layer of hot wax on do you think?

X

Is this just on one person or have you tried on a few people.Are you leaving the wax on long enough so it is proplerly shrink wrapped around the hair.If hair is stubborn or very short you can use the wax against the growth to lift it.

It's happened to a few people unfortunately...

So apply it against the hair and pull off in the direction of the hair??

I only did my training last week so I'm still practising, but I think you can go up then down with the hot wax (so against the growth then with the growth ifswim?) to make sure it's properly lifted & wrapped, then pull off against as usual. If you PM ZoZo on here she's the Berins distributor, or Joe90 who was my lovely trainer who also uses Berins they're both really helpful with troubleshooting x

Hi! I've always been trained to apply hot wax against the direction of hair growth making a good even patch. This catches the hair in the wax so that it's gripped there. This is then taken off against the direction of hair growth. Xxx

Thanks so much guys... I will give these a go 😊 x

Latest posts

Back