Hot Yoga

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zonebeuauty

Reaction score
Has anyone tried hot yoga? Thinking of giving it a go in the new year.

I haven't heard of it. What is it? x

You do yoga in a wich is heated up to 80/100deg you can burn upto 1250 cals in one session,helps wight loss detox your skin and helps with breathing also helps stress.

It's called Bikram Yoga! I'd love to do it! It's meant to be so good for your posture which I have problems with, might give it a go in the new year :)

I to suffer with my back.

I have also wondered about this.

I'm towards the end of a 10 session Hatha Yoga course & love it. Strangely i find the harder positions to do easier than the easier positions :rolleyes:

I'll be looking for another class when this one is finished as i really enjoy it.

Wonda there's a place in Liverpool city centre that does hot yoga,I live in the city but have a salon on the wirral,do you know of any classes on the wirral.

Its amazing! I started it in november and love it!

Emlouise where do you go? As I live in Liverpool and know of 2 places,as a all new to me need some advice....what clothes should I wear do I need training shoes and a mat...

Its in crosby Little Day Spa. Its a room i think they must hite out for hot yoga. Its a nice small class holds about 12-15 as ive heard other places in liverpool they have upto 30 in classes :/

Wear leggings (3/4 best) and a vest top. Its bare foot so wont matter what shoes u want to wear. They provide mats ;)

Wonda there's a place in Liverpool city centre that does hot yoga,I live in the city but have a salon on the wirral,do you know of any classes on the wirral.

I go to 1 in Handbridge, Chester at the moment.

I think there's yoga classes across the Wirral but not sure about Hot Yoga. If you Google The British Wheel of Yoga there might be some class info on there.

Thanks geeks I will take a look.

Latest posts

Back