Hotel GB

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shazzawilson

Reaction score
So I've been watching. Good call for Ms. Piper for not doing a 9 yr old spray tan.
Anyone else watching?
Is anyone going?
If so can you please boost the spa takings. I want to see the girls do well.:)

I had a look at the application form but me and hubby were in a silly mood and would have written rubbish on it... I'm completely obsessed with it it's so funny!! Would live to go there, it's such a good idea as well to get unemployed people back to work. Tom cracks me up but is so dippy bless him x

When I saw that they were looking for therapists, I was curious.
Who do you think will win the jobs. I like Emily on FOH

I was going to put an application in but decided against it as I seem so over qualified compared to some of the trainees there that I think their dippiness would irritate me. I so love all of them though!! I really hope Emily from FOH wins for Marys side, shes brill!!

Leanne
X

I think Emily will win for Mary.. Although sometimes I think she is trying too hard.. Not that that's a bad thing. And I think gun will prob win on Gordon's side. Although I don't think it's very fair as every one not on reception or working in the kitchen really gets the chance to show Gordon and Mary how they are soon

I wonder if the therapist will get a job in Gordon's/Tana's beauty salon?

Latest posts

Back