How do I get more likes for my FB page?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AngelaJH1982

Reaction score
I have just set up a new nail page, Enchanted nails by Angela
and wondered how people get more likes - any tips?

I dont want to pay for new likes,have done this once before.
I have shared my page on a few local businesses but wondered what everyone else does?

I have just made a new website with wix, which im quite pleased with as free at Enchanted nails by Angela, mobile bio sculpture gel nail tech, Swindon

I'm on freeindex,yell and twitter, any other ideas?

Thx :lol::idea::lol:

thank you for your reply, have added my self to the link you gave :):hug:

Dont concentrate on the number of likes. Concentrate more on the Talking about as this is the number of people who interact with your page. There are many pages out there with thousands of likes but less than 1% talking about.

You need to be posting good content on your page which people will want to read and share and talk about!

what sort of things should i post?!

I do post pictures of nails but not sure what else to talk about...
I will do a special offer soon, just deciding what at the mo:idea:

Invite all your friends and yes do some good adverts, before and after pics are good that's what more people like on my hair page. Also once a month I boost a post it cost £3 or £5 it's worth it. I boost a post on my hair extensions once a month and in those 2 days I get about 20-40 likes and about 10-20 messages enquiring, as the post goes on to 1000s people in surrounding areas timeline. Def worth it. Also add some mutual friends (girls) then invite them to your page I also share my adverts from my page on to my timeline too so my friends and others can see 😊

Make sure you are posting some non business related stuff too. People will be turned off if you are constantly hitting them with what's on offer or nail and beauty stuff. You want boys to like your page too as they have girl friends who may be potential clients. Today I posted a funny about cats wearing underwear and wished everyone a happy Friday. 1 person has liked it so far which means that all her friends have seen it. Tomorrow I may post an inspirational quote or a productivity tip, something that will resonate with people so that they like it. About once every 10 posts do something directly related to your business like a special offer or a new product you have in!

florence2004 where do you find inspiration quotes and pics from?
Will google it but just thought i'd ask if there is somewhere u recommend for things like that?
Thanks xx

florence2004 where do you find inspiration quotes and pics from?
Will google it but just thought i'd ask if there is somewhere u recommend for things like that?
Thanks xx

I usually just Google mine, you can also share ones from other postings on Facebook, just remember to share them on your business page rather than personal time line.

Also make sure under your business page that you have liked companies whose products you use as well as local radio stations and newspapers, these often have posts you can share and try as often as possible to post as your business when you comment on something rather than yourself, people will be curious once they have seen you a few times and will click on your link!

I just sent you over a like Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Also where I live theirs a lot of Facebook groups such as local advertising, buy and sell (your selling your business) and other pages to do with advertising businesses, post one once every 2 weeks. Yes try not to bombard with offers, I always upload my before and after pics as always get people saying they like looking at them! Also on a Friday I always wish people a lovely weekend and sometimes about the weather ect lol! That way they know your a normal person too not just an advertisement. What's your page il like it as others will see I've liked it too 😊

Latest posts

Back