How do I get my lovley new logo onto my freewebs site and other related questions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Florriedee

Reaction score
Hi All

The title says most of it really! I am trying to get my new logo onto my website, or rather I am practically redesigning my website so I can put my own logo and photograph background up so I have put it on Customised Template (or words to that effect) and now it won't let me do anything at all! It is so frustrating and I am about to give up smoking too so this will not help if it is still going on:eek:!

Can anyone help? Does anyone have any idea what I do now? Has anyone used the customisable template? Please!

Love Lucy

The way I would do it is, just go to Site Manager, then Edit My Site, then Edit Template, Click on Logo and Header...Click Upload Logo on right hand side then add the picture you want...

Hope this helps you, Kim x

Hi Kim

I've tried all that before I posted and its playing hard to get! It has put my photograph background up but it won't let me do the logo thing! Very irritating!

Lx

Latest posts

Back