How do I get the wavy Cheryl Cole hairstyle?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nenee

Reaction score
Hi there

my hair is past my shoulders and i like the big wavy look like cheryl cole but i just have no idea how to achieve that, i can have curls or ringlets with my tongs but cant do waves.

iv seen waving tongs which look like they have 2 barrels together but not sure that will give me the waves im after just a kink instead?

help

nenee:)

those wavy barrel things wont do it, they give ya like daryl hannah splash style waves lol. . . i wud blast hair up side down till half dry wit a root boost spray and thickening smoothing gel of sorts throo the lengths and ends. . once dry section of in two inch sections and blast hair round a large barrel brush, prefferably ceramic untill dry and then let it off the brush and twirl round a finger, once the whole head is done leave it for a half hour to cool and then smooth them through. . it looks ace also if u blow dry sections in alternate directions then u get old fashioned hollywood finger wave style curls if u dress it out with a setting brush. . . hope that helped. . merry xmas when it comes xx

I use ceramic heated rollers - big rollers :)

I use big barrel tongs to curl it all, then brush it out and stop the frizz with serem

You could always try it the old school way-use mousse or some other kind of product to hold the shape and tie it in a big loose braid when its still slightly damp until it dries

Latest posts

Back