How do I sell my business?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carrie g

Reaction score
Hi, I'm quite new to all this, but was wondering if any of you would be able to give me some advice on where to advertise my business for sale, as sadly I am moving away. I have had the business valued and am looking for a quick sale, its leasehold and located in Surbiton, Surrey.
Where should I advertise? Please help!!

theres daltons weekly, all the pro beauty mags, any business sales agencys (that you find in daltons).

Kate

Thank you both so much! It has been a complete nightmare as I have been messed around by a buyer that approached me and as it is just a small business and I don't want much for it, just a quick sale as I am moving. I don't want to pay a fortune in fees. I will try the links.
Thanks again. Fingers crossed!!

I've just had a google, I typed in 'beauty business sale' and got lots of hits. It looks like there are quite a few websites to try, so don't lose heart yet! I'm sure you'll get it sorted. :hug:

Hi, I'm quite new to all this, but was wondering if any of you would be able to give me some advice on where to advertise my business for sale, as sadly I am moving away. I have had the business valued and am looking for a quick sale, its leasehold and located in Surbiton, Surrey.
Where should I advertise? Please help!!

Hi Carrie,

You can advertise your Business For Sale free of charge on Beautyguild.com. Click here to place your ad.

Latest posts

Back